Photo via: thewoodwhisperer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY blue and pink jewelry box makeover, painted vintage blue with chalk paint. Pink rose scrapbook paper trim on drawers. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- How to Fake Ironstone from Thrift Store Finds with spray paint | blesserhouse.com
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- I bought this desk at a thrift store for $1.00 and gave it a quick makeover with some paint! Now it looks completely different, and I love it!
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- Fabric Decorated Galvanized Bucket – An easy thrift store makeover project to add some color to a cute bucket.
- Eclectic Farmhouse Playroom Makeover | blesserhouse.com – A boring and cluttered playroom gets a modern eclectic farmhouse makeover on a budget with DIY projects, smart storage solutions, and inexpensive finds. popular pin
- Turn a thrift store find into a fun message board makeover!
- Thrift shopping is one of our favorite things to do. We love the moment when we walk up and down the aisles of the thrift store and make an unexpected discovery. The thrill of the hunt is so exciting – but even more than that is the thrill of coming up with ideas for our …
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- Top 20 Thrift Store Makeover Ideas
- Fabulous Thrift Store Find turned into a Upcycled Basket Wreath! Such a unique wreath idea for Spring. A DIY wreath for front door ideas!