Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Paneled Door on a Budget by Jenna Sue Design Co featured on @Remodelaholic
- make a kids sand and water table for outdoor sensory play from an old sink, tutorial from Tattered and Inked on @Remodelaholic
- SIZE: QUART ( APPROX. 6.9 TALL). Hand painted cream-colored, distressed mason jar with pip berries, burlap and a brown barn star. Perfect for anyone who enjoys primitive and rustic decor in their home. Please specify burgundy or red pip berries. Im also happy to do these in custom colors, please send me a message to discuss colors. *Jars are painted on the outside only so it is okay to put water in them. These jars should not be submerged in water. You can clean them with a slightly damp cloth. Putting them in a dishwasher or soaking them in the sink is not recommended. INSURANCE: is included against broken or damaged glass on this listing.
- I’m really enamored with all of the Mercury Glass I’ve been seeing in catalogs lately. I think it’s so pretty and shiny. Perfect for holiday decorating. Target Ballard Designs Target The other day when I was rummaging under my sink, I came across this old vase that originally held a floral arrangement. I think everyone…
- Friday nights at 5pm EST – 4 amazing blogs combine for The Creative Collection Link Party. Link up your ideas for a chance to be featured on 4 blogs.
- Make a sand and water table for outdoor sensory play for kids using an old sink. Love this tutorial on how to make a DIY mud kitchen!
- Eclectic Farmhouse Playroom Makeover | blesserhouse.com – A boring and cluttered playroom gets a modern eclectic farmhouse makeover on a budget with DIY projects, smart storage solutions, and inexpensive finds. popular pin
- DIY Projects – THIS IS THE BEFORE shot of some End Tables I found on Craigslist for FREE! I am giving them a French glam makeover. Check out the AFTER!! : Arts and Classy
- Make your own indoor countertop herb garden! Use Terra Cotta pots to keep your herbs close by all summer long! This simple DIY project includes the FREE build plans. Love this modern planter.
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- 10 brilliant ways to use tension rods – under the sink to hold baskets for extra storage
- How to Wall Mount a flat screen TV for under $15 dollars! Tutorial featured on Remodelaholic.com