Photo via: prettyhandygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Store towels in your bathroom while looking chic and farmhouse! How To Build A Rustic Towel Ladder, Tutorial from Twelve Oaks Blog on Remodelaholic.com
- Farmhouse style is so hot right now but who wants to pay the big bucks for a table? Build your own DIY Farmhouse Table and finish it yourself!
- Check out 15 amazing DIY pallet project ideas with easy to follow tutorials that you can easily build for your own home decor and rustic style.
- Love this style! DIY tutorial and plans to build your own farmhouse style planked X console for a TV or dining room sideboard.
- Build cheer and deck the halls with this fun-to-build DIY Branch Shelf. See instructions here. This DIY Branch Shelf is an easy way to decorate with nature and bring the outdoors in. Learn how now.
- Make your own indoor countertop herb garden! Use Terra Cotta pots to keep your herbs close by all summer long! This simple DIY project includes the FREE build plans. Love this modern planter.
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.sh
- Add an industrial touch to your family room with this DIY Decorative Ladder!
- Gratefully Vintage- Antique Ladder Decor Create a beautifully unique look in your home using an old ladder. Its a great way to frame out and display your family photos. This would look lovely in my living room.
- Love this… create a fake sofa table by building a shelf behind your sofa. Great for small living rooms if you need space to add lamps / decor
- make a book box to hide storage on your shelf — such as your internet router.
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.