Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This craft is perfect for you if you are NOT crafty! Just $5 and 10 minutes and you have an awesome Monogrammed Burlap Table Runner with your Silhouette!
- DIY Coke can craft I turned mine into a DIY Herb garden that is in front of my kitchen window. You can also make adorable DIY centerpieces. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out black vinyl tags to label the herbs. Love how it turned out
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- Disney Princesses (square board) Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Esmeralda, Mulan, Jasmine, Meg
- So many good craft supplies for kids, plus a free printable craft supply shopping list with even more ideas. These boredom busters will keep kids busy and creative! via @nopressurelife
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!
- DIY – Feed old book pages through your printer to print silhouette clipart on to. Voila instant interesting art pieces.
- Love love love this half halter half two strapper gown. Amanda Maxi is perfect to show off those shoulders that everyone has been working on in bar and pilates classes. And she’s cinched in to give a flowy and flattering silhouette. She looks great with s
- An easy tutorial on how to convert a png or jpg file into a Silhouette cut file! It opens up so many design possibilities!
- Great tutorial on how to use the PVPP method to create a painted canvas farmhouse sign with your Silhouette machine! A terrific Magnolia Market knock off.
- awesome awesome 11 Amazing Kitchen Tips and Tricks! – Page 2 of 2 – Princess Pinky Girl…. by http://www.danazhome-decorations.xyz/home-decor-accessories/awesome-11-amazing-kitchen-tips-and-tricks-page-2-of-2-princess-pinky-girl/
- “Are my kids too young for Disney?” No way!! Here are some helpful tips for your Disney World vacation with baby! | Saving by Design