Photo via: beachhouseinthecity.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- 38 Blank Wall Solutions: Consider classic finds such as quilts, vintage cross-stitch, or watercolors to add some fab flair to your walls.
- Tired of winter and even spring, ready to welcome summer on? Summer reminds me of holidays and family, relaxing with friends, and a less busy time of year. What better way to make sure you change your mindset to summer than to add some summery touches to your home decor. Sunshine, watermelon, beachy
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- 30 Marvellous DIY Seashell Crafts Adding a Beachy Flair to Your Space!
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Neon Classic Pottery | Shop Sweet Things What an awesome way to give a modern twist to some classic home wares! All you need is a bit of spray paint and some white crockery pieces. I know that Kmart…
- Gold DIY Projects and Crafts – Glitter and Lights Canvas – Easy Room Decor, Wall Art and Accesories in Gold – Spray Paint, Painted Ideas, Creative and Cheap Home Decor – Projects and Crafts for Teens, Apartments, Adults and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-gold
- Get the Seaglass Look with Sea Glass Spray Paint and Frosted Glass Spray Paint… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/09/seaglass-spray-paint-frosted-glass.html Turn Glass Bottles and Glass Jars into Beachy Vases with Sea Glass Spray Paint!
- Bring on the color! Add a colorful flair to your back to school backpack by…
- 3. Add molding and paint to your front door! ~ 17 Impressive Curb Appeal Ideas (cheap and easy!)
- Add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted to match. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive