Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the look of a Southern front porch? Heres how to decorate porches with front porch decorating ideas and inspiration you can do all on a budget! From choosing the best plants to easy DIY porch projects follow these tips to style the front porch youve always wanted! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- Sarahs Cottage-summer house kitchen – love the lantern on the post, seeded glass in the cabinet doors, light uppers with darker lower caninets.
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- Finding the right furniture that fits your needs and budget is not easy. If you like making crafts and need a special area to work on your own craft projects, you may want a craft table or desk. But a store-bought craft desk with good quality can be expensive, ranging …
- Peace Lily. Thought to be good luck, the peace lily will be happiest out of direct sunlight and in a warm room. Peace Lily plants are proven to improve air quality by absorbing common pollutants such as Benzene as well as toxins emitted from synthetic carpeting and plastics.
- What better way to start thinking about summer projects than with a rummage or garage sale furniture makeover. Quickly turn a plain, boring bench into a beautiful home decor accent piece with help from Isabelle LaRue from Engineer Your Space.
- DIY Outdoor: Making Porch Plants For Summer
- indoor hammock – would also be good for a porch
- A simple, inexpensive way to make your porch feel cozy and welcoming. I bought this outdoor fabric at a store in Nashville, TN when we were visiting my in-laws. If you dont have a good fabric store nearby, fabric.com is a great resource for any kind of fabric. This is a standard 16 by 16
- How to make a cubby shelf out of old cabinet doors
- DIY Repurposed Cabinet Doors Ideas – Simple Yet Creative –
- Re-using old cabinet doors …. Love it