Photo via: kidsactivityideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Celebrate St. Patricks Day with an easy Leprechaun Hat thats a DIY Door Hanger! Its an easy Spring craft project that simple and inexpensive to make.
- Feel festive and lucky with a St. Patrick’s Day party! Here are a few DIY ideas that will leave you with a happy crowd and perhaps even a lucky streak!
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town
- This easy shamrock craft is such a cute DIY St. Patricks Day decoration, and can be made in about 30 minutes! | The No Pressure Life
- Heres an easy St. Patricks Day craft for the kids to make to decorate your home, it a Shamrock Garland. Ive included the shamrock template too.
- Whether you are driving or flying to your next destination, youll love these tips for vacationing with children. Keep everyone organized and having fun! | Saving by Design
- Boxwood Topiaries Garland St Patricks Day Mantle | Made in a Day
- It’s time for another fun, monthly blog hop — featuring 10 of our favorite creative bloggers! This month’s theme is all things CHALKBOARD, and we just know you’ll have a blast with these projects. We ended up making an XL Chalkboard that is so super simpl
- These painted distressed wood frames bring home the message of the real treasures in life and are the perfect dwelling place for the ones you love. Whether hanging with a collage of photos or standing on your coffee table amidst other decor, they will bring that farmhouse heritage and charm to any family home. The distressed wood finish and rich colors add warmth and invite your loved ones to “Dream”, to “Live”, and to celebrate the “Home” and “Family” they have been given.
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- Today I am sharing a fun DIY Wall Art idea for kids. This project is cheap and easy and great for all ages!