Photo via: jenniferdecorates.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dining room table makeover, chalk paint, dining room ideas, painted furniture
- I finally learned how to paint furniture easily and pretty quickly! Great tips for painting furniture with chalk paint, and a fun green desk makeover. via @nopressurelife
- Chalk Paint Furniture Upcycle Project: See before and after images of this old office bookcase makeover and learn how to avoid beginners mistakes. Step by step tutorial can be found over on the ahappyhomeinholland.com website.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Install A Plank Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Here are some of the absolute best pallet furniture ideas for home decoration for 2017. How many pallets do you think you’ll need?
- Learn how to simple it is to create fun succulent terra cotta pot projects with chalk paint. Country Chic paint. Chalk paint project. Succulent pots. Succulent plant. Distressed pot. Antiqued pot. Faux antiquing planters. Easy gift ideas. How to use chalk paint. Chalk paint tutorial. Pinterest party ideas.
- DIY: How to Weather New Lumber with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan – Eco ChicEco Chic
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Entryway Pallets and Crates Organizer – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!
- Use chalk paint and Mod Podge to create these gorgeous DIY mason jar succulent pots for spring. Perfect for a kitchen windowsill or a seasonal mantel!
- It is a great idea to create a terrace as well as the furniture for the outdoor decoration and seating need if the home is spacious. It is good to have something to enjoy in the fresh air because a person gets tired by working according to the monotonous routine and it is necessary to refresh the mind for working properly. We are going to show an idea for the wooden pallet terrace furniture creation that you will love to see and you may decide to copy for your home.
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! ShorewestRealtors