Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Pallet Table @istandarddesign
- If youre turning your backyard shed into a guest house, she shed, man cave, or office, think about DIYing your own custom lighting! Check out these awesome projects to find the perfect style for your space.
- Check out how to make quick and easy DIY Mood Lights @istandarddesign
- Check out how to make a DIY decorative hexagon pillow form old jeans @istandarddesign
- Check out how to make תמונותa DIY flower decorated mirror @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial on how to make a DIY upholstered bench @istandarddesign
- Check out this DIY patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces, for tons of backyard inspiration. Larissa added a classic wooden pergola and a dramatic faux fireplace to add drama and style to this outdoor entertaining space. A fresh coat of Chocolate Semi-Transparent Stain on this wooden picnic table helps to complete the look of this chic space.
- DIY Farmhouse Table – Want a farmhouse table? Make your own! Check out how to refinish one easily from My Creative Days.
- How to hang patio lights for the best look in deck and backyard lighting. From party to patio, learn everything for your DIY patio lights planning.
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Embellished Fabric Headboard @istandarddesign
- How to Make Footprint Garden Stones // Looking for the perfect Mothers Day gift? Check out how to make these cute footprint garden stones with these easy to follow DIY instructions.
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.