Photo via: uptodateinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- China Cabinet Makeover
- Create Two Pieces of Furniture From One China Cabinet! Repurposed Emerald Green Cabinet by Adding Legs! | Thirty Eighth Street
- How to make the best date jar full of his and her ideas. Includes 175 DATE IDEAS to fill your jar and inspire you for awesome dates up ahead.
- One Room Challenge Home Office and Guest Room makeover, this Modern vintage inspired space with a pop of bunker hill green. More at www.homewithkeki.com oneroomchallenge homeoffice interiors guestroom moodboards
- How to Give Metal a Brushed Steel Look via maisondepax.com diy makeover redo file cabinet office
- Filing cabinet makeover! Black chalkboard paint on the drawers! More
- **Would love to set this up in the spot we have the pool… for movie nights with friends under the stars** Hometalk :: before and after, labor of love. backyard makeover
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- If you’re renting your home or apartment, you might feel limited in the design changes that you can make to your living space. Don’t worry! This renter-friendly patio makeover from Rachel, of The Crafted Life, is the perfect way to express your eclectic sense of style. Vibrant outdoor furniture and quirky decorations provide pops of bright color that liven up this backyard. Click here to see more.
- Cheap Date Ideas for College Students | Fun | Frugal
- Picture frames, garden accents and so much more! 217+ ideas on what to do with old windows is included in this fabulous post on Funky Junk Interiors!