Photo via: coleenscorner.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a Mason Jar Light using white twinkle lights, burlap, rustic hooks and of course mason jars! Its quick and easy and adds country charm to any space!
- Pinecones + white Christmas lights + branches. @Kristy Scott, we could do this to make our vases fuller for our twigs…
- Modern design and farmhouse chic style come together in this stylish home tour from Carrie, of Glitter Guide. Clean and crisp design details mix with rustic farmhouse elements to create a charming design style that’s the perfect blend of cozy and elegant. This outdoor patio uses a neutral white color scheme to create a timeless look that’s accented by colorful potted plants.
- Tons of cute and inexpensive wall art ideas – The ones in this photo are spray painted rubber mats!
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- Even burlap can be used as ribbon! Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/design-blog
- DIY Hanging Mason Jar String Lights Instruction – DIY Christmas Mason Jar Lighting Craft Ideas
- Get amazing Discover tons of ideas for your home and garden, from brilliant hacks to elegant crafts. With Hometalk, a beautiful home is in your hands. ideas and see thousands of projects from Hometalks huge DIY community
- 66 creative ways to use Christmas lights in the bedroom .
- DIY Christmas Tree for your front porch out of a pallet! You could even put a burlap bag around the bottom to cover the base/cords…or use a tree skirt!
- DIY Can Lamp. I think the bottom is covered with a yogurt lid? And filled with a small strand of some cheap Christmas lights? 🙂 Two of these on either side of my headboard would rock!
- This backyard fort uses corrugated sheet metal for a roof and rot-resistant 4-by-4-foot white redwood fencing topped off with a few coats of Thompson’s Water Sealer.