Photo via: diyreal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recovering Lamp Shades Tutorial..I have a lamp shade that needs some tlc
- EasyDIYHome : Glitter Lamp Project – dress up a plain lamp shade! | EasyDIYHome.com
- You can easily add your own touch of Steampunk to your home decor by making this DIY Victorian Steampunk lamp shade.
- Art Nouveau Peacock Victorian Bridge Lamp and Shade
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- LARGE Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Island Bar Pendant Light w/ Galvanized Metal Lamp Shade Bucket Industrial Lighting Hanging Light Pendent Industrial Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Pendant w/ Manila Farm Rope Cord DESCRIPTION A rustic farmhouse styled hanging light to place over your
- embroidery hoop craft. Chandelier shade tutorial
- Before you throw out your old sweaters, upcycle them and create wintery sweater lamp shades. With this DIY guide from A Cultivated Nest, you can create a cozy space and recycle!
- DIY Teen Room Decor Ideas for Girls | DIY Firefly Lamp | Cool Bedroom Decor, Wall Art & Signs, Crafts, Bedding, Fun Do It Yourself Projects and Room Ideas for Small Spaces http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-teen-bedroom-ideas-girls
- Make this diamond lamp out of straws
- put a solar light into an old lamp base to use outside, what a neat idea!
- Design studio iLiui, have created this modern wall lamp that uses wood and matte painted recycled tin cans as part of the design.