Photo via: diyfixated.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- For years I have been making this super easy homemade sweet tea. Not only can you make any variety you would like, but youâll also save quite a bit of money by by making your own!
- Thinking about giving your old wooden deck an update just in time for summer barbecue season? Check out this easy tutorial from BEHR to learn how to prepare and clean weathered wooden surfaces. Start by using BEHR Premium All-In-One Wood Cleaner to remove any mold or mildew stains. Then, coat your outdoor wooden surfaces with BEHR Stain or Finish to give them a fresh new look.
- Create a unique look in your home with these inexpensive Pallet Bars. There are a million and one ways that you can repurpose them into all sorts of things including Bars and Tables. Drop into The WHOot for more fantastic DIY projects.
- Simple tutorial to help you remove wax residue from candle jars and use them in your home decor. I love how these turned out! ShorewestRealtors
- Have a stack of old newspapers around and looking for a simple way to decorate your home for Christmas? This newspaper Christmas tree tutorial from Mother Earth Living saves you money and can be used in a variety of settings and rooms.
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- Many objects you purchase at the store can easily be made from old things your have at home. Here are ways to upcycle old pickle jars found in your home.
- When I stumbled upon the 52 week savings plans, I was hooked. It looked like a fun (and easy) way to save cash. We go on a couple of trips a year, so I use this method to save for them. I’ve been doing it for two years now, and it’s been working out well.(…)
- Timbered boxes can be used to plant a variety of materials, but if you are looking to add only one, consider using it as an herb garden for a steady supply of your favorite seasoning. Take cutting and dry them to use year round.
- Beautiful Do It Yourself DIY Plant Pots And Decorative Jars for your home. View a variety of gorgeous projects you can easily make for next to nothing!