Photo via: motheringfromscratch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best Organizing Ideas for the New Year – DIY Cleaning Closet Organization – Resolutions for Getting Organized – DIY Organizing Projects for Home, Bedroom, Closet, Bath and Kitchen – Easy Ways to Organize Shoes, Clutter, Desk and Closets – DIY Projects and Crafts for Women and Men | Organization Ideas For The Home | http://diyjoy.com/best-organizing-ideas
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch
- Make this summer one to remember with this multipurpose beverage station by Kathy, of Petticoat Junktion. Kathy built her DIY outdoor beverage station from scratch. Then, she added a fresh coat of Key Largo to give her new piece of deck furniture a brightly colored look. Towel racks and a built-in bottle opener help to make this piece as functional as it is stylish. Click here for the full easy tutorial.
- Use shelf liners to decorate washer/dryer. Plus it keeps them from getting scratched.
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- The house from Up! (Pixar movie) done in perler beads by darth_baloo
- How to make a Barn Wood effect. Start with new wood. Then with the paintbrush, paint a layer of water and then a layer of stain and rub it off quickly with a rag to get that gray color. The water keeps the stain from getting too far in the wood so it’ll be gray not black.
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- Making Mixes 101~ A large list of mixes you can make yourself from SCRATCH instead of buying them at the store 🙂
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- What better than wine crates for cheap inexpensive and easy shelves. Especially that this room is also the place where we keep the bottles of wine 😊 I have done shelves with wine crates before in my dining room but I had never painted them. For the One Room Challenge, hosted by Calling it Home, Im giving…