Photo via: pickystitch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Family photos will be taken every year. It seems that they are telling our own stories with the images. They can always remind us of the happy time we spent with our family. The happy time is precious and it won’t be forgotten. Today prettydesigns will tell you how to display your family photos at[Read the Rest]
- Gratefully Vintage- Antique Ladder Decor Create a beautifully unique look in your home using an old ladder. Its a great way to frame out and display your family photos. This would look lovely in my living room.
- 14 Clever Ways to Craft With Copper
- 41 Clever Mason Jar Hacks. Mason jars as home decor, as ways to organize! How to decorate with Mason jars.
- Beautiful and Creative Ways to Display Succulent Plants – Succulents
- 15 Creative Ways to Display Your House Number ShorewestRealtors
- While we love these 6 Simple Ways to Display Holiday Cards, at the end of the season, you’re still left with a stack of holiday cards. Our friends and family put time, effort and money into that stack of cards – … READ MORE »
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- Maximizing space doesnt have to be about boring storage under your bed. Get clever with it! This is where multiple illusions will work on your behalf, making ceilings look taller and rooms look wider. Check out these 7 ways to maximize space in your small rooms.
- See how to make this adorable kids teepee rack with step-by-step instructions and photos! Perfect for displaying your fave kids clothes…
- DIY Family Photo Display. Click on image to see more home decor ideas and DIY crafts.
- 15 Do it Yourself Hacks and Clever Ideas To Upgrade Your Kitchen 9