Photo via: jojotastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create more storage with our tips and tricks for linen closet organizing that can make a big impact.
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- Lover her blog! Her home decor and home projects tips are awesome! Im going to try to turn our closet into a mudroom this weekend!
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- Related Posts 50 Winter Decorating Ideas 20 Trash to Treasure Makeovers 10 Clothing Hacks Every Woman Should Know 50 Backyard Hacks 7 Creative Hacks Using Faultless Spray Starch DIY Dorm School Supplies 50+ Life Hacks to Improve Your Life Glad to Give: Decluttering Tips Want my decorating tips weekly? Sign up for my newsletter and …
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – DIY Shaker Door – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- These 12 Dollar Store Decor Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AMAZING home decor ideas and tips! Now I have great ways to decorate my home a a budget and decorate on a dime! Definitely pinning!
- Decorate your house with the modern farmhouse trend.Find tips and ideas to update your house with the hottest new trend in decorating.
- With the holidays around the corner, its time to make sure your home is in guest-ready condition! Keep your house sparkling with these easy tips on how often to clean each corner of your home. PIN now and use later as your go-to checklist! | Pulte Homes