Photo via: hollymathisinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this DIY High Back Bench perfect for a dining bench, an accent piece, mudroom or entry way! Easy to customize. Get the free plans and how-to tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- i’ve been wanting to make a new coat rack for a few months to hold our laundry bags. yes we use laundry bags. it’s only because we mostly take our laundry over to my moms house to do it…
- Kids Chore Boards w/backpack hooks! Entry way organization for multiple kids!:
- Paper Riot Co. || DIY Upcycled Vintage Water Ski Coat Rack Project
- DIY: copper and concrete coat rack
- PRIMITIVE COAT RACK 6 Vintage Tool Rack by SweetDaphneVintage
- Towel Rack used as Plant Hanger…great way to keep some of your favorite fresh herbs growing with reach of the cook!
- Great little entry bench, with baskets for storage. Love the stone floor!
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Table Legs Into Candle Pedestals – Table legs at different heights, screwed into wooden bases for support, smaller wooden bases secured to the tops upside down to create a shelf for the candles, fresh coat of stain or paint and BAM there you go!
- René from Cottage and Vine offers you 6 easy ways to improve the curb appeal of your home. Try giving your front door a fresh coat of paint to really revitalize the exterior of your home. Be sure to use KILZ Primer before painting your door to ensure that you get a bright, vivid color that’s protected against weathering so your stylish new look can last you for years to come.
- Make this summer one to remember with this multipurpose beverage station by Kathy, of Petticoat Junktion. Kathy built her DIY outdoor beverage station from scratch. Then, she added a fresh coat of Key Largo to give her new piece of deck furniture a brightly colored look. Towel racks and a built-in bottle opener help to make this piece as functional as it is stylish. Click here for the full easy tutorial.