Photo via: nancysclubhouse.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tie different colored strands of yarn onto a large branch or stick for a modern and rustic-looking wall hanger. Get the tutorial at Oleander & Palm. – CountryLiving.com
- Patio is one of the areas in a home with the space where one can arrange the seating to enjoy the weather in every season. There is no need to worry for the damage to the material when the shipping pallets are used for the creation of patio corner couch. The pallets are painted black for the creation of patio couch and they are looking great with the colored floor as well as the items in the surroundings. It will take some days to complete, but it will add grace to the patio and every viewer wit
- Decorate for Easter in a jiffy! I love decorating in simple, easy ways for Easter and Spring. Come see these easy, beautiful Easter decorating ideas with Easter eggs that you can DIY! www.settingforfour.com
- If you would like to paint glass, whether it’s glassware, a window, a vase or a jar there are a few things to know & ask yourself before you start.
- Hanging vase: A swan gourd makes a natural vase hanging from a front gate or porch railing. Cut a hole near the gourds neck, then hollow out enough space for fall flowers: mums, black-eyed Susans, Virginia creeper or other favorites.
- DIY Remember a summer forever by creating this wonderful seashell craft. Plaster of paris, aluminum pie tin, and shells. :o) by sharene
- A snoozy vase gets an elegant makeover when you print out a sticker that makes it look like a perfume bottle. Cant make stickers in your printer? Draw a label on a piece of heavy paper and use glass glue.
- I’m really enamored with all of the Mercury Glass I’ve been seeing in catalogs lately. I think it’s so pretty and shiny. Perfect for holiday decorating. Target Ballard Designs Target The other day when I was rummaging under my sink, I came across this old vase that originally held a floral arrangement. I think everyone…
- You can make a simple and trendy macrame vase holder in ten minutes with just a few basic supplies and this step-by-step tutorial.
- If you thought you couldn’t decorate your apartment or living room with pink, think again! Blush is the perfect shade to take your decor from girly to chic, especially when combined with a gray color scheme. Featured product includes: nearly natural decorative cactus garden cement planter; WoodWick vanilla gourmand 17.2-oz. jar candle; Decor 140 verim textured vase; Safavieh Dallas lattice shag rug and 2-piece Jenna throw pillow set; Thro by Marlo Lorenz Keller faux fur oblong throw pillow.
- Add a pop of color to your neutral spring Farmhouse decor with these DIY Decorative Floral Easter Eggs.
- Budget brides and DIY now you can create the perfect beach weddings with shells, sea glass, driftwood and more, all on sale at Afloral. Shop now for great prices on wedding decorations.