Photo via: aladyinlondon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Pumpkin Pails – Decorate for Halloween in 30 seconds by setting out these glowing pumpkin pails! I got the colorful pumpkins for one dollar. They are SO ADORABLE!
- – Retro sign brings the abstract art of string art to modern decorative wall décor – Popularised as a decorative craft in the late 1960s, string art is characterized by an arrangement of colorful thre
- Decorate your kid’s room with these monster pictures in colorful frames. Courtesy of Crazy Little Projects, these sewn-on pictures look exactly like they were drawn by a kid and are a great way to brighten up a room. Click in to learn more!
- This is on my list of things to do in my daughters room. colorful gallery wall
- Make these easy, colorful paper flowers! Bunch them together in similar colors, or make them in every color of the rainbow — however you do it, they look beautiful. Great for showers and parties!
- Modern design and farmhouse chic style come together in this stylish home tour from Carrie, of Glitter Guide. Clean and crisp design details mix with rustic farmhouse elements to create a charming design style that’s the perfect blend of cozy and elegant. This outdoor patio uses a neutral white color scheme to create a timeless look that’s accented by colorful potted plants.
- Your homes design is a creative expression of who you are, so why not take a cue from colorful, expressive bohemian style and craft a home with personality? Inspired by the artistic community, the boho look is eclectic, free-spirited and whimsical, with a focus on rich colors and textures. Whether you embrace the more-is-more aesthetic, or temper it with modern pieces, youll find all the inspiration youll need in the 19 spaces that follow.
- Paint door to garage a pretty color. I am doing this. That door is so hard to keep clean in white.
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Shelf above door in bathroom. Genius!
- used rain gutters as bookshelves, and put them in that super awkward space behind the door. instructions found on THIS link: http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/rain-gutter-bookshelves-666172/