Photo via: ideas-para.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this… create a fake sofa table by building a shelf behind your sofa. Great for small living rooms if you need space to add lamps / decor
- The trick to choosing the right paint color for your home. – Such a great explanation of how to pick the right paint color so you dont end up with weird undertones on your walls!
- For anyone who has or has had children, you know how many craft supplies either go missing or you find in random places–all in all, just not where they should be! The solution? A hanging shoe organizer does the trick!
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect. by vladtodd
- How to Fake Ironstone from Thrift Store Finds with spray paint | blesserhouse.com
- If you have a brick fireplace and would love to change the color but can’t afford to rip it out and start over… guess what? You don’t have too! Look at what a little paint will do! Though we don’t have step by step pics the method used is described in detail. It literally looks like it was rebuilt!
- I got to hang out with my parents this weekend and most of our time was spent outdoors.There were beautiful plants that were thriving under their quaint little patio. As I sat and sipped on my drink, I noticed the fake…
- Dollar store fake fruit + glitter = cute inexpensive decor Simply Southern, Sweet, Classy and Sassy: DIY Christmas Décor!
- Tips and Tricks for Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- Transform a simple woven storage basket into a cute and stylish planter using craft paint! Click through to see the trick to creating the perfect scalloped border.
- DIY white brick vase