Photo via: 4men1lady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.sh
- Dont just paint over your problems (that wont fix anything). Grab some spackle and a plastic knife to even out holes on your corner or dents in your wall — then add paint on top of your smooth-as-can-be wall. Get the tutorial at Behind the Studio »
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Suspended Corner Shelves crafts homedecor
- Simple DIY ledge shelf tutorial – this will take about 30 minutes & less than $20! Such a great project to add farmhouse style – decor can be easily changed out every season too!
- DIY Coat Hanger Shelf Tutorial – Made with crown molding and hooks.
- DIY Wood Circle Shelves. An easy wooden shelf tutorial for a minimal home decor idea! A very Scandinavian design idea to fill a blank space on a wall in a bedroom, living room, or anywhere else in the house!
- reading corner
- A couple of thick wooden beam floating shelves flanked in a corner of a beige-colored wall adds flair to an otherwise ordinary-looking bathroom.
- Soft rocks…for the reading corner in the lobby
- A cozy corner for the kids, perfect for reading & relaxing | Image via Pencil Shavings Studio
- 22 DIY Photo Displays For Every Corner of the House More
- With the holidays around the corner, its time to make sure your home is in guest-ready condition! Keep your house sparkling with these easy tips on how often to clean each corner of your home. PIN now and use later as your go-to checklist! | Pulte Homes