Photo via: 2tconcepts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them.
- unbelievably easy to make framed burlap words mpinterestparty, crafts, home decor, living room ideas, Then I traced it onto the burlap covered board from and used a Sharpie to fill it in I m not kidding That was it
- How to Paint Letters on Wood Without a Stencil – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell – Big DIY IDeas
- How to paint letters on wood WIthout a Stencil! Great tips and tricks.
- apply wooden letters on canvas and spray paint
- Shabby Chic Picture Holder made with Burlap Covered Canvas!
- …another way, cover canvas in holiday fabric – use as a backdrop on mantal
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. This would be great for funny quotes–not so much the mushy stuff.
- DIY Christmas Tree for your front porch out of a pallet! You could even put a burlap bag around the bottom to cover the base/cords…or use a tree skirt!
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint.