Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY porch outdoor curtains made with $10 shower curtain liner. They repel the rain and work like a charm! Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- This Huge City Silhouette Wall Decal Looks Magnificient with all its grandeur. Covering the full wall in a layered city scape this wall decal is an easy and affordable way to transform your kids room. This classic Printed Wall Decal is of the highest quality, hand crafted with care using top notch, non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly material that is used to decorate aircrafts. This is NOT a low-grade material. [WHAT’S INCLUDED in this] Printed Superman Superhero Batman City Skyline with Batman Emb…
- So you wanna get that farmhouse look, huh? Well you’re in the right spot my friends. I have created a complete style guide for those of you that are in the process of transitioning to farmhouse decor. What you’ll find here are my best recommendations for key items that truly have the biggest impact in your home: paint colors, area rugs,…Continue Reading
- Idea for hanging curtains; maybe in front of closet? or corner with chair?
- No Sew Curtains… love this idea. I think Im going to use this idea to replace all of my curtains in my living area 🙂
- Slide on brackets for mini-blinds. This helps prevent putting holes in apartment walls for curtains. Genius.
- Shower detail: The builder milled Corian to match the the wooden shiplap coming in from each side.
- Because who doesn’t love a whole lot of sparkle? This DIY from Oh so Beautiful Paper is the perfect centerpiece idea for your next party; whether it’s a wedding, birthday, or baby shower. Click in to let the fun begin with our Thick Materials Star Punch.
- How gorgeous is this DIY wall backdrop? This creative design is perfect for any event, whether it’s a wedding reception, baby shower, or engagement photoshoot. Click in to learn how to create this homemade design.
- Much easier than the crochet rugs
- UPCYCLED CROCHET RUG You can now take my online class; Crochet Rug Making: Beginners Circle on Skillshare! Lets go make some rugs!! WRITTEN HOW-TO WITH PATTER
- photography by Trisha Zemp Last spring I made some fruit rugs from… Read more »