Photo via: craftprojectideas758.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can make a simple and trendy macrame vase holder in ten minutes with just a few basic supplies and this step-by-step tutorial.
- This easy shamrock craft is such a cute DIY St. Patricks Day decoration, and can be made in about 30 minutes! | The No Pressure Life
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Nautical Wall Decor – Coastal Wall Hanging is a super easy to make burlap craft. This DIY project is super easy. Get some starfish, some burlap fabric and a few other bits and you can make something spectacular for any room in your home!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- Want to know how to make great DIY projects by using books? Check out these easy upcycled craft project tutorials. Cool ideas, learn the art of upcycling.
- Are you looking for a quirky way to display small plants? This DIY hanging planter uses coffee cups to display small plants and is suspended from the ceiling! Full instructions in the post… get stuck into a little project! DIY houseplants planter craft cactus succulents design coffee
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- DIY SOCK BUNNY – Get crafty this Easter and make a bunch of adorable Easter bunnies with this simple sock bunny craft. Ready in 5 minutes!
- Easy DIY painted sign project ideas! Love how simple these are to make and what a big impact they have in a room!
- Cool craft ideas DIY craft ideas old of kitchen stuff cut bottles / green home, sustainable, DIY ideas, inspiration, zero waste, reuse/ upcycle, home decor, unique home decor, indoor planters