Photo via: gymcraftlaundry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- Solar lighting is perfect for your outdoor living space. Forget the cords–you can enjoy well-lit summer nights with these solar lamps!
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- HOW TO HANG PATIO STRING LIGHTS! Commercial grade string lights are ideal for permanent installation in your yard, and can withstand the elements year round.
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.
- If you’re renting your home or apartment, you might feel limited in the design changes that you can make to your living space. Don’t worry! This renter-friendly patio makeover from Rachel, of The Crafted Life, is the perfect way to express your eclectic sense of style. Vibrant outdoor furniture and quirky decorations provide pops of bright color that liven up this backyard. Click here to see more.
- Here is a DIY shipping pallet idea with the hollow space to place the flowers for the decoration. This idea can be copied for the indoor as well as outdoor use. Here you can see the steps to create it without any issue. This will look nice placed in the garden.
- Check out this DIY patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces, for tons of backyard inspiration. Larissa added a classic wooden pergola and a dramatic faux fireplace to add drama and style to this outdoor entertaining space. A fresh coat of Chocolate Semi-Transparent Stain on this wooden picnic table helps to complete the look of this chic space.
- Create shade in your outdoor space with a stylish pergola.
- A simple rearrangement of task areas takes advantage of vertical space to make cleanup easier for both two- and four-legged family members