Photo via: teachersareterrific.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crafty finds for your inspiration! No. 3 | Just Imagine – Daily Dose of Creativity
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- small office space ideas | 20 Home Office Designs for Small Spaces | Daily source for inspiration … DREAMY
- Its only fair to share… Calling all of my thrifty crafty readers!! Do you love shopping at Michaels and saving money? I love to do both, just wish I had more time to craft! Here are 10 Secret Ways to Save at Michaels for you. Be sure to check out the 10 Secret Ways to [Read more…]
- This craft is perfect for you if you are NOT crafty! Just $5 and 10 minutes and you have an awesome Monogrammed Burlap Table Runner with your Silhouette!
- I’ve been Creative and Crafty lately and I’ve just Created a tree out of wood and stones. It was a simple project to make and …
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- Free Shabby Chic Printable Banner | This sweet little banner is easy to put together…make it as long as you like! Perfect for wreaths, cake toppers, and anything you can imagine!
- How to Display and Save Family Recipe Cards – Preserve family recipe cards with these meaningful kitchen projects that serve as a daily reminder of special family memories.
- Photography Tips for Beginners – Top tips for when you are starting out in photography. You will eventually be able to take the photos that you imagine and want to keep forever.