Photo via: cedarhillfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY moss covered eggs are the cutest Easter decoration, and they were so much less expensive than buying them.
- DIY Simple Sliding Barn Doors – with wheels on the bottom – saves $ on not buying a trolley style slide
- ALWAYS visit http://www.sharktankseasonsix.com/hoppy-paws BEFORE buying Hoppy Paws Reindeer Hoof Stamp Kit!
- Making Mixes 101~ A large list of mixes you can make yourself from SCRATCH instead of buying them at the store 🙂
- Updating the living room in your home? Here are 3 questions to ask yourself when buying living room sofa sets + La-Z-Boys Annual Memorial Day Sale on sofas, loveseats, chairs, and more! via @momontheside
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- Get the essential guide for how to style a French Country Coffee Table.. Tips and ideas for how to decorative coffee tables, which items to use, and where to buy them. Visit www.reinventedcollection.com
- Lenses: What to Buy + What NOT to Buy, Photography tips
- Stunning Stenciled Coasters. Part of the series: eHowHacks: DIY Design. Dont buy new coasters. Bring life to your plain, old coasters with stencil design tips from eHowHacks. Read more: http://www.ehow.com/video_12341005_stunning-stenciled-coasters.html
- How to paint letters on wood WIthout a Stencil! Great tips and tricks.
- Summer is here! That means it’s time for swimming, barbecues, and gardening! Here are 3 frugal gardening tips to save on your planting needs. | Saving by Design
- 4. Put shelving in unused corners of the house! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living