Photo via: housetohome.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- Create this easy dough bowl succulent planter in less than 10 minutes using real or faux succulents.
- A Little Tipsy: home decor DIY fruit stand. Two plates, different sizes, one bowl, two candle stands
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- Fill a cylindrical glass vase with pine cones and red baubles.
- Forget those expensive anti-aging face moisturizers loaded with unnatural ingredients, give your skin a hearty dose of hydration and fight the signs of aging with this all natural Homemade Face Moisturizer. Homemade face moisturizer recipes like this are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. This DIY beauty recipe requires only four ingredients: coconut oil, Argan oil, and two essential oils (Frankincense and Geranium) that when combined create a powerful moisturizer with anti…
- After painting the lids with chalkboard paint and filling the jars with spices, baby food jars easily become part of a great-looking spice rack. Source:
- Create Two Pieces of Furniture From One China Cabinet! Repurposed Emerald Green Cabinet by Adding Legs! | Thirty Eighth Street
- NOTE: The handle pictured is no longer available. I do have another one to take its place, but havent put it on a door yet. If youd like to see a picture of the new handle before ordering just let me know. A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. Especially love the rounded top on this one. Its complete with little hinges and a door knob. It measures 24 x 10 1/4. If you have another size or quote you would like…Im happy to customize. This is handmade and no two will look alike. Although similar they will be uniquely different. Without the quote this would be cute with a small wreath added to it. Could change it out for the different seasons and holidays. Lots of possibilities! Thanks for looking