Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to maximize your storage space with simple linen closet organizational ideas.
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- Wire baskets in your linen closet can keep all of your bedding, towels and extras neat, clean + organized! You can add labels to each one so you know what is in each basket, and use a step stool to reach higher shelves and baskets. So simple and SO functi
- I love clever ideas! Kitchen organization is always a priority in our home since it is one of those rooms that we are always using. Here is a great post on clever kitchen organization + decluttering ideas; it also has some great tips + tricks on keeping your kitchen clean!
- Easy DIY painted sign project ideas! Love how simple these are to make and what a big impact they have in a room!
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Ive been working on the floor in the area that is going to be our new living room. After a whole week, it is finally finished and ready for you guys to see! Take a look and see if you can figure out how it is made. Like it? Thanks. Ready for the big…
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- 10 Ways to Hide Your Small Appliances| Kitchen Organization, How to Organize Your Kitchen, How to Store Small Appliances, Small Appliance Storage, Kitchen Storage Tips and Tricks, Storage Tips for the Kitchen, Organization for the Kitchen, Popular Pin
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …
- Create a unique look in your home with these inexpensive Pallet Bars. There are a million and one ways that you can repurpose them into all sorts of things including Bars and Tables. Drop into The WHOot for more fantastic DIY projects.
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.