Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Who wouldn’t love this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces? Larissa created a stylish backyard entertaining space with this classic wooden pergola and modern light fixtures. This oversized wooden picnic table is stained a rich shade of Chocolate to complete this earthy look of this home’s exterior.
- Kick back and relax in this backyard oasis complete with wooden boards warm against your bare feet, and the bright shade of a covered pergola. Create your own island nook with the use of sun warmed timbers and simple, natural furniture.
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- Modern design and farmhouse chic style come together in this stylish home tour from Carrie, of Glitter Guide. Clean and crisp design details mix with rustic farmhouse elements to create a charming design style that’s the perfect blend of cozy and elegant. This outdoor patio uses a neutral white color scheme to create a timeless look that’s accented by colorful potted plants.
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- Here is a DIY shipping pallet idea with the hollow space to place the flowers for the decoration. This idea can be copied for the indoor as well as outdoor use. Here you can see the steps to create it without any issue. This will look nice placed in the garden.
- Create stylish candle DIY decor by dressing up plain pillar candles with a craft supply you already have in your home, crayons!
- Check out this DIY patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces, for tons of backyard inspiration. Larissa added a classic wooden pergola and a dramatic faux fireplace to add drama and style to this outdoor entertaining space. A fresh coat of Chocolate Semi-Transparent Stain on this wooden picnic table helps to complete the look of this chic space.
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.