Photo via: blog.darice.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- Here we have a super easy hand sewn craft for you that will make your house look prettier than ever. Make these applique hexagon patchwork cushions from any fabric you already have at your house. Make sure that the fabric to be used for applique must be printed in bright colors, pictures or any specific pattern that you thin coild look prominent on the plain fabric.
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- How to decorate with things you already have- Freshening up your decor doesnt have to cost a lot, in fact, it can be free if you use stuff you already have on hand!
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- Cotton Boll Wreath, Cotton Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Wedding Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Fall Wreath, Etsy – This charming cotton wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with branches of cotton bolls, greenery, and a large burlap bow. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. What a wonderful way to bring the outdoors in. This is the perfect wreath for summer, fall, or anytime of year. • Already made and ready to ship! • For both indoor use or protected outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 30 Long x 27 Wide x 12 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include a personalized message from you. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty ? – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, everyday wreaths, neutral wreaths, natural wreaths, organic wreaths, cotton wreaths, cotton bolls wreaths, cotton branch wreaths, raw natural cotton wreath, cotton blossom wreaths, organic wreaths, wedding wreath, any occasion wreaths, year round wreaths, summer wreaths, handmade wreaths, outdoor wreaths, wedding decor, decorative wreaths, door decor, silk flower wreaths, silk wreaths, artificial wreaths, grapevine wreaths, burlap wreaths, handcrafted wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, adorabellawreaths.com (251)
- A cute Halloween craft using things you already have in your home!
- A cute Halloween craft using things you already have in your home! Our kids still making these easy Halloween crafts
- My Creative Days is all about DIY, home decor on a budget, crafts and repurposed projects. Follow me as I DIY, craft, create and upcycle everything I can in hopes to inspire you to create the home of your dreams on a budget.
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.