Photo via: thirtyeighthstreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- Wrap coloured thread around one or more chairs, around a single detail on a piece of furniture or around your sofas boring legs. A simple solution that you can quickly change if you want to changes.
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- You dont have to spend a fortune when furnishing your home. There are a lot of furniture pieces you can make yourself or by re-purposing used furniture. This will not only save you tons of money, but you also can customize you furniture as much as you like to have a stunning home as youve always imagined.
- Make this summer one to remember with this multipurpose beverage station by Kathy, of Petticoat Junktion. Kathy built her DIY outdoor beverage station from scratch. Then, she added a fresh coat of Key Largo to give her new piece of deck furniture a brightly colored look. Towel racks and a built-in bottle opener help to make this piece as functional as it is stylish. Click here for the full easy tutorial.
- Repurposed Cabinet Door – add chalkboard paint! by mawm rustic home decor ideas cute
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- China Cabinet Makeover – Up to Date Interiors
- China Cabinet Makeover
- 2. Adding a couple of the finial wood accents to the bathroom cabinet will make it look a bit more upscale.
- Easy DIY scaffolding board furniture. Combine the legs of an old dining chair with a scaffolding board for a unique upcycled wooden bench.