Photo via: thegardenglove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY house numbers
- DIY Mosaic House Numbers – Learn to make mosaic house numbers using silicone and no grout! This DIY project includes step by step instructions, lots of helpful photos, and even a video tutorial. Easy DIY project using glass mosaic tiles, old house keys, and vintage shank buttons from the flea market.
- DIY faux zinc letters and numbers – great trendy industrial look and super easy to make!
- 14 Awesome PVC Projects for the Home • Lots of great Ideas and Tutorials!
- Make Your Own Wind Chimes! • Creative & Cool DIY Wind Chime Ideas & Tutorials!
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Entryway Pallets and Crates Organizer – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- 15 firewood storage and creative firewood rack ideas for indoors and outdoors. Lots of great building tutorials and DIY-friendly inspirations! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Metallic tile! Beautiful and creative tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house.
- easy affordable mid century modern house numbers plaque plate sign idea with 3D floating house numbers, and affordable modern mailbox ideas/sources
- Washi Tape DIY Projects • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!