Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These chocolate peanut butter honey muffins are so easy to make! Eggless! Just one bowl and no electronic whisk needed. Recipe on Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- Edible Marshmallow Play Dough
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- Mini (peanut) snowmen!
- Decorate for Easter in a jiffy! I love decorating in simple, easy ways for Easter and Spring. Come see these easy, beautiful Easter decorating ideas with Easter eggs that you can DIY! www.settingforfour.com
- DIY Cactus Easter Eggs
- Easter eggs
- painted eggs by Dinara Mirtalipova | Easter egg | folk-inspired illustration | folk-inspired art
- STRING EASTER EGGS CRAFTS – Put a fresh face on your Easter decor with these adorable and easy string Easter eggs! Perfect craft to make with kids!
- Add a pop of color to your neutral spring Farmhouse decor with these DIY Decorative Floral Easter Eggs.
- Colored eggs (or shells) in a vase.
- These DIY moss covered eggs are the cutest Easter decoration, and they were so much less expensive than buying them.