Photo via: welcometoheardmont.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the moulding hiding the curtain rod! Color scheme for main bathroom?
- Peel and Stick Crown Molding
- DIY Fairy Paper Crown
- So neat! – how to add molding to your doors | CHECK OUT MORE CROWN MOLDING AND DIY CROWN ….
- Best crown molding DIY tutorial Ive ever seen.i wish my honey had looked at this before he did the crown in the family room!
- DIY Coat Hanger Shelf Tutorial – Made with crown molding and hooks.
- Swivel cabinets. DIY with stock cabinets from Target or Walmart, a lazy susan, and a little crown molding. Add corkboard, mirror, hooks, baskets, etc.
- FOAM crown molding is easier to install than traditional molding, but once its up, it looks the same! No power tools required, it is installed with glue. Pre-made corners available too! DIY home upgrades for the beginning remodeler.
- Cow skull with horns, longhorn, decorated skull, gypsy, faux taxidermy skull, floral crown skull, resin, roses, western gift………………………………….This is the PERFECT option to have that beautiful soft touch of country in your home! Here is the best part – the back of the skull is completely FLAT with a wall hanger! BOOM done – all you need is a nail! This is a GORGEOUSLY detailed resin skull that is topped with lush ombre red roses. There is NO bad angle to this beauty! It…
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- Rope Design Headboard | DIY Headboard Ideas to Build for Your Bed
- Welcoming Fall At The Hankful House fall pumpkin falldecor falldecorating hometalktuesday