Photo via: craftoftheweek.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- wood pallet sandbox, with bench seats that unfold to cover the sandbox…very cleaver.
- How to hang patio lights for the best look in deck and backyard lighting. From party to patio, learn everything for your DIY patio lights planning.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Here are a couple of DIY benches that would provide casual and attractive seating indoors or outdoors. They would be easy to make, yet they …
- Chevron Cushion | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls | Cool DIY Projects for Teen Girls Bedrooms
- Hallway storage. I would put a pop of colour in with a long seat cushion.
- Would be cute to make indoor window shutters from fence slats to open and close
- Little Birdie Secrets: altered window frame tutorial and scotch tape giveaway!
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial covers everything – building the frame and upholstery
- Have a stack of old newspapers around and looking for a simple way to decorate your home for Christmas? This newspaper Christmas tree tutorial from Mother Earth Living saves you money and can be used in a variety of settings and rooms.
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! ShorewestRealtors