Photo via: realitydaydream.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Kitchen Island — $47 in materials Although Id probably extend it out a few inches to add seating! Baskets would be a perfect place to store things like potatoes, onions, tomatoes, etc…
- LARGE Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Island Bar Pendant Light w/ Galvanized Metal Lamp Shade Bucket Industrial Lighting Hanging Light Pendent Industrial Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Pendant w/ Manila Farm Rope Cord DESCRIPTION A rustic farmhouse styled hanging light to place over your
- The Rugged Home Custom Rustic Furniture, Open For Orders, Currently Booking Into February 2017, Rustic Industrial Furniture, Vancouver Island Lower Mainland
- NOTE: The handle pictured is no longer available. I do have another one to take its place, but havent put it on a door yet. If youd like to see a picture of the new handle before ordering just let me know. A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. Especially love the rounded top on this one. Its complete with little hinges and a door knob. It measures 24 x 10 1/4. If you have another size or quote you would like…Im happy to customize. This is handmade and no two will look alike. Although similar they will be uniquely different. Without the quote this would be cute with a small wreath added to it. Could change it out for the different seasons and holidays. Lots of possibilities! Thanks for looking
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- Fall farmhouse kitchen perfection! Love that open shelving, subway tile, oversized island with black countertops – everything!
- DIY reclaimed wood kitchen island and work table.
- We have seen pallet wood ideas concerning patio furniture, loungers, cupboards, shelves and tables, but let us bring to you this unique pallet wood island kitchen that is far lighter on budget and takes lesser space than any extravagant ordinary kitchen. This small island has sufficient space for all your basic kitchen equipment.
- How to Make a Kitchen Island – this budget-friendly project uses a thrifted dresser, lumber and brackets to create an island that provides counter space and storage – Vanessas Modern Vintage Home
- Save big with this easy recipe for DIY lipstick. Achieve a custom color & scent with all natural DIY lipstick made with coconut oil.
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- Backyard, a great place to enjoy the lovely weather while staying at home. So we hope it is beautiful, fun, comfortable and even can impress your friends. Here we have created this collection of 32 DIY interesting landscape designs for your backyard, to help you get rid of plain and boring backyard. With a little […]