Photo via: cutcraftcreate.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- Do you know how to cut burlap the right way? This little trick makes it so much easier to craft with burlap! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Old glass jars can easily be reused to organize almost anything – pantry items, craft supplies, bathroom odds and ends. Includes how to cut those screws on the knobs so they fit properly.
- Jeans Makeovers – Easy Crafts and Tutorials to Refashion Your Jeans and Create Ripped, Distressed, Bleach, Lace Edge, Cut Off, Skinny, Shorts, and Painted Jeans Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-jeans-makeovers
- DIY Coke can craft I turned mine into a DIY Herb garden that is in front of my kitchen window. You can also make adorable DIY centerpieces. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out black vinyl tags to label the herbs. Love how it turned out
- Cool craft ideas DIY craft ideas old of kitchen stuff cut bottles / green home, sustainable, DIY ideas, inspiration, zero waste, reuse/ upcycle, home decor, unique home decor, indoor planters
- How to make a unique upcycled DIY pallet printed map picture frame. A cool and personal way to show your holiday photos.
- Create stylish candle DIY decor by dressing up plain pillar candles with a craft supply you already have in your home, crayons!
- Pretty Paper Craft Night Light | Create a fabulous design out of paper for a night light!
- Easy, personalized gift, and fun to do! Wood burning DIY cutting boards.
- Learn how to stencil a cork board with the World Map Wall Art Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- Remember your journeys and adventures with a do-it-yourself Personal Travel Map. Full instructions on how to make this stylish art piece.