Photo via: cuttingedgestencils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a tutorial on how to stencil an accent wall using a large 74 inch Radiance Mandala Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/radiance-mandala-stencil-yoga-mandala-stencils-decal.html
- Learn how to stencil a mirror using the Indian Inlay Stencil kit designed by Kim Myles from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/indian-inlay-stencil-furniture.html
- Learn how to stencil a cork board with the World Map Wall Art Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- The Radiance Mandala Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/radiance-mandala-stencil-yoga-mandala-stencils-decal.html
- How to stencil DIY gold stenciled piece of wall art using a lace-inspired stencil, the Charlotte Allover. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/charlotte-allover-stencil-pattern.html
- Have a wall that needs some kind of art, but you cant hang anything with dimension? Check out this Quick Wall Treatment With Cutting Edge Stencils from mycreativedays.com
- I had no idea it was so easy to turn a bed pillow into throw pillows! Throw pillows are so overpriced, and this easy tutorial shows you how to make TWO throw pillows for less than $10! What an amazing bargain! I am all about saving money with DIY home dec
- Making patterned throw pillows dreams come true with this DIY gold foil brushstroke pillow…
- Affordable Bold and Colorful Bohemian Throw Pillows and Boho Chic Pillow Covers!
- Katie shares how to make a mud kitchen for the kids using pallets!
- This is reclaimed wood from an old pallet. 11×15 Painted with a vibrant colors and the word Grateful. Will make a great accent in the home. I am happy to take custom orders.
- Make a stylish addition to a purchased throw by adding jumbo pom-poms to the edges. Use an extra-large pom-pom maker to make 4½-inch balls, leaving long tails when tying each one off. Pin the yarn tails along the edge of the throw, roll the hemmed edge to enclose the tails, and topstitch./