Photo via: ebay.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake
- This beautiful modern and contemporary designed neon media cabinet wall works well for a nicely styled house. Its bold and beautiful with sufficient wall shelves and drawers. the Television is fixed on a wooden plank, attached to the wall.
- Family | A little bit of crazy ~ Made from quality wood | latex paint | wood stain ~ All signs come ready to hang with wire backing ~ Measurements are approxim
- We Decided on Forever Wood Plank Wall Plaque
- The Kids Room Playroom Rules Part 2 Typography Wall Plaque
- DIY Wooden Roads and Ramps for Toy Cars: Easy homemade car tracks perfect for outdoor and inside play- especially fun for Hot Wheels fans! Great for school or home. ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- DIY Paper Board Storage Box Desk Decor Stationery Makeup Cosmetic Organizer New | eBay
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- What to do with those expensive flowers after the wedding…. Press and dry to make a plaque. Or better yet, make personalized Thank You cards to send to your guests!
- Simple color play is fun on a mirror. Make rainbow sensory bottles and add other colorful objects for exploring reflection with light and color play!
- Make a weaving rainbow fish craft with the kids! So cute for an ocean theme
- A couple of thick wooden beam floating shelves flanked in a corner of a beige-colored wall adds flair to an otherwise ordinary-looking bathroom.