Photo via: thisthriftyhouse.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- NOTE: The handle pictured is no longer available. I do have another one to take its place, but havent put it on a door yet. If youd like to see a picture of the new handle before ordering just let me know. A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. Especially love the rounded top on this one. Its complete with little hinges and a door knob. It measures 24 x 10 1/4. If you have another size or quote you would like…Im happy to customize. This is handmade and no two will look alike. Although similar they will be uniquely different. Without the quote this would be cute with a small wreath added to it. Could change it out for the different seasons and holidays. Lots of possibilities! Thanks for looking
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- If you like to build with wood or refinish furniture, there are a lot of things you must know before you start a project! Read these 7 woodworking tips!
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Bring a shady oasis to your patio or backyard area with this sun shade, the perfect accessory for backyard picnics on hot days. The sturdy, breathable fabric blocks up to 90-percent of UV rays to keep you and your family cool and safe.
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town
- This low-heighten front gate is best for you if you prefer openness and have no issue of safety and security. this kind of front gate goes well at a farm house or a bungalow in the countryside. That actually serves just as a barrier on the entrance. Only iron is used as material for this gate and the design is kept simple with only straight lines.
- 23 Unexpected Things You Didn’t Know Your Bathroom Needed
- Grand Canvas Wall Tapestry -holy cow is that amazing! If we didnt have ceiling fans Id attach it to the ceiling in the kids room . Hmmm, Ill have to check the spacing of the lights in the theater room…. could work?
- Who would dream about the world above the sea when you could dream about the world that is under the sea, where such beautiful creatures like this mermaid must exist! Dont they? Ive started your journey of crafting this beautiful sea creature, its up to you to add magical hair and dress up her fins!
- Look up for headboard materials: Use tin ceiling tiles. Cut a pattern from kraft paper in your desired size and shape. Trace the pattern onto plywood, and cut using a jigsaw. Place tin tiles on the plywood, allowing tiles to overhang. Use adhesive caulk to secure tiles one at a time to the plywood. Use tin snips to cut the tiles to the shape of the plywood. Grind down any rough edges. Paint the tin and sides, and let dry. Hang at desired height using a cleat.