Photo via: desiretoinspire.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not all of us have the luxury of living close to the beach. However, that doesn’t stop one from yearning. Luckily in today’s post we are going to have a look at how you can bring the beach to you, well a shrunken down size. It can be tough living away from the beach when …
- How to Make Sculptural Spheres Using Vinyl Tubing. Gold is one of the hottest trends in home décor for 2014, adding a touch of luxury and glam to any room. The beauty of gold is that it can be displayed in every season and when combined properly, creates a … Continue reading →
- Paint door to garage a pretty color. I am doing this. That door is so hard to keep clean in white.
- Kids Easter Centerpiece | Nestle a white chocolate bunny in a glass bowl filled with dried peas for a playful arrangement during dinner and a tasty treat once the table is cleared. | SouthernLiving.com
- 12 Free Black and White Printables great for using in your gallery wall. Curated by Calm & Collected.
- Lovely Buffet in Old White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | Project by @jaimea4 on Instagram
- Miami Causeway Salon Station in White
- i have these colors in my kitchen, so Ive started painting some old mason jars I have to do this! I have the red and I changed the white to a cream, but now just need the yellow and green and walla! Ill be done!
- OPEN SHELVES IN THE BREAKFAST ROOM using white dishes, green boxwood, pinecones, a touch of black and a little galvanized metal.
- wool yarn ball wreath in gray, brown, and white
- 22 ways to decorate with inexpensive engineer prints. Cheap large black and white prints (though they come in color, too)
- Christmas white lights in burlap, tons of uses and ideas