Photo via: alderandcoshop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY plant stand
- Baseball Bat + Plant Stand = NightStand – 20 Cheap and Affordable DIY Home Decor Ideas
- DIY West Elm, DIY Plant Stand, DIY West Elm Plant Stand, Easy Plant Stand
- DIY Plant Stand, West Elm Plant Stand, Plant Holder
- Drawer turned into Plant Stand
- Made from hardy cedar, this DIY privacy wall will stand the test of time. The patio privacy wall features an eye-catching 3D effect with extra wood added for texture. Follow our step-by-step instructions below for the full deck privacy wall project.
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.
- DIY poolside pattern kimonos – sugar & cloth
- Sharing how to make this DIY diy faux brass headboard on Sugar & Cloth, plus our LOCAL magazine feature! – houston blogger – home decor
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- 10 DIY Pretty Plant Pots You Can Create This Weekend by Kimberly Hughes | The Oak Furniture Land Blog
- Make Floating Plant Shelves from a Birch Wood Round