Photo via: prodigalpieces.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Faux Farmhouse Barn Beam Ceiling by Prodigal Pieces www.prodigalpieces.com prodigalpieces
- Check out this DIY patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces, for tons of backyard inspiration. Larissa added a classic wooden pergola and a dramatic faux fireplace to add drama and style to this outdoor entertaining space. A fresh coat of Chocolate Semi-Transparent Stain on this wooden picnic table helps to complete the look of this chic space.
- Who wouldn’t love this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces? Larissa created a stylish backyard entertaining space with this classic wooden pergola and modern light fixtures. This oversized wooden picnic table is stained a rich shade of Chocolate to complete this earthy look of this home’s exterior.
- Aventura Roman Shade in Cotton White (The Shade Store) Over-sized drapery is thankfully now a thing of the past. Window treatments with a simple interior fitting represent todays modern home. Roller shades are the best accessory
- Anthro Inspired Faux Zinc Letters | Click Pic for 28 DIY Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- An Antique Desk Makeover by Prodigal Pieces via http://www.prodigalpieces.com
- Modern Window Treatment Ideas and Where to Buy Them ~ Jennifer Decorates.com
- Succulents are a huge trend right now, and everyone seems to have a fascination with unique projects making use of succulents. Unfortunately succulents can get expensive to purchase, however faux succulents can be a great way to save a little cash and make trendy, fuss-free home décor pieces.
- Add a little extra style to your She Shed with faux beams! A budget friendly way to get the style youve been pinning.
- Easy DIY Home Decor on a Budget | Upcyclced Ideas with Bottles | Wine Bottle DIY Soap Dispenser| DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- Eclectic Farmhouse Playroom Makeover | blesserhouse.com – A boring and cluttered playroom gets a modern eclectic farmhouse makeover on a budget with DIY projects, smart storage solutions, and inexpensive finds. popular pin
- Before you throw out your old sweaters, upcycle them and create wintery sweater lamp shades. With this DIY guide from A Cultivated Nest, you can create a cozy space and recycle!