Photo via: diyreal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This office space is beautiful! Love the use of vertical storage – and the built-in bookshelves on the other side of this room are amazing!
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- Make this summer one to remember with this multipurpose beverage station by Kathy, of Petticoat Junktion. Kathy built her DIY outdoor beverage station from scratch. Then, she added a fresh coat of Key Largo to give her new piece of deck furniture a brightly colored look. Towel racks and a built-in bottle opener help to make this piece as functional as it is stylish. Click here for the full easy tutorial.
- Here are 25 cheap and easy DIY projects that will help you turn a dorm room into a space that feels like home.
- Rope Design Headboard | DIY Headboard Ideas to Build for Your Bed
- Trendy home decor doesnt have to cost a fortune. These DIY mason jar decorations are perfect for your home or as gifts!
- Learn how to build a DIY bookshelf inspired by Anthropologie with a few supplies from the hardware store. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse.
- Main Ingredient Monday- Globe Projects 20 amazing DIY and crafty globe projects and ways tuse globes around your home. Collection from too-much-time.com
- My Creative Days is all about DIY, home decor on a budget, crafts and repurposed projects. Follow me as I DIY, craft, create and upcycle everything I can in hopes to inspire you to create the home of your dreams on a budget.
- DIY Simple Sliding Barn Doors – with wheels on the bottom – saves $ on not buying a trolley style slide
- DIY Embroidery Hoop Clock | 11 DIY Clock Ideas For Your Bedroom
- DIY Phone Charger Holder Holder – LOVE this idea!!