Photo via: somuchbetterwithage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Christmas Room Spray with free downloadable labels – Swoon Worthy
- DIY LABELS
- Framed Up: Framed picture labels attached to the baskets make putting toys back in the right place easy, especially helpful for toddlers 🙂
- Wire baskets in your linen closet can keep all of your bedding, towels and extras neat, clean + organized! You can add labels to each one so you know what is in each basket, and use a step stool to reach higher shelves and baskets. So simple and SO functi
- Make Your Own Labels
- Stop playing detective in your garden! Try these cheap and easy to make plant labels!
- An amazing DIY fold down sewing table that doubles as a cute chalkboard! Such a space saver (as well as easy/inexpensive)
- Get organized with dry-erase and chalkboard paint! Rust-Oleum makes it easy to paint a whiteboard or chalkboard directly onto your wall. The Home Depot Blog has the steps you’ll need to tackle this simple DIY project.
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY natural wood chalkboard DIY
- Chalkboard paint DIY
- Hexagon Chalkboard – DIY tutorial – landeelu.com