Photo via: llk-c.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome to Fabulous Finds Friday 4. Thrift is all the rage and that includes for the holidays, yet we still want a cheerful and inviting space for the season. Simple and easy …(Read More)
- Rose Petal DIY Votive Candle Holders | Wrap votives in tissue paper and petals to create a stunning piece of DIY home decor.
- Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less than 5 Dollars | Cheap DIY Projects Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Kids and Adults | Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cheap-diy-ideas-for-teens/
- Wrap fabric around those cheap frames to make them cute and fun.. actually a neat idea. 🙂 Click this image to see lots more pinnable Craft & DIY ideas!
- Place cupcakes in a plastic cup and wrap with cello and ribbon. Love this idea!
- We are filming our 11th reveal this week for our show Fixer Upper, which means we only have ONE left and it’s a wrap! It is hard to believe we are close to the finish line. Last week was spring break…
- Wrap coloured thread around one or more chairs, around a single detail on a piece of furniture or around your sofas boring legs. A simple solution that you can quickly change if you want to changes.
- Vintage glam Christmas gift wrap ideas – Holiday wrapping ideas using paper, ribbon, tags, fresh greens and more.
- Gift wrap ideas
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town
- Build cheer and deck the halls with this fun-to-build DIY Branch Shelf. See instructions here. This DIY Branch Shelf is an easy way to decorate with nature and bring the outdoors in. Learn how now.
- My DIY industrial curtain rods have been re-pinned on Pinterest over 12,000 times. Here you will find a list of supplies and the tutorial. Cheers!