Photo via: swoonworthy.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY crochet boots with flip flops for soles make excellent slippers or UGG-like sweater boots to wear around town. Click for the free pattern and thorough video tutorial. These make a great crochet Christmas gift!
- Gold DIY Projects and Crafts – Glitter and Lights Canvas – Easy Room Decor, Wall Art and Accesories in Gold – Spray Paint, Painted Ideas, Creative and Cheap Home Decor – Projects and Crafts for Teens, Apartments, Adults and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-gold
- Add a modern touch to your living room with this DIY hexagon side table. FREE woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter! | easy woodworking project | scrap wood project | hexagon table | two toned wood | easy DIY side table
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Inspiration Smashbook – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Gift Ideas for Teens – Best Christmas Presents, Birthday Gifts and Cool Room Decor Ideas for Girls and Boy Teenagers – Fun Crafts and DIY Projects for Snow Globes, Dollar Store Crafts and Valentines for Kids
- 100 Frugal Or Free Christmas Gift Ideas For Toddlers With two little ones in our home, preparing for the holidays means these 100 Frugal Or Free Christmas Gift Ideas For Toddlers will come in handy! From the simple homemade finger puppets, to the inexpensive coloring book or toy car, this …
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Though she be but little, she is fierce – William Shakespeare ♥️ Free printable in mint, pink, orange and gray form Little Girls Pearls. A perfectly sweet little spring print for her nursery or big girl room.
- fabric storage ideas | home decor | craft room organization | fabric organization | diy storage | free sewing patterns
- Witches potion bottles – I like this idea of recycling different shaped bottles and spray painting them – unlimited ideas… colors, shapes, functions… The kids would even like them for some pretent play mixing up potions with water… maybe even leaving the jars clear and letting them mix food coloring. Such simple ideas that could provide hours of fun.