Photo via: liagriffith.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY speckled clay keychains via Sugar and Cloth
- diy clay crafts and projects
- Pressed flowers in clay
- WOW, absolutely gorgeous, I love homemade because everything is so different, no two will ever be the same. homemade wheel-thrown ceramic dishes (ie. plates, platters, bowls, cups, etc.)
- Update outdated dishes – Im going to look for inexpensive dishes at garage sales!
- OPEN SHELVES IN THE BREAKFAST ROOM using white dishes, green boxwood, pinecones, a touch of black and a little galvanized metal.
- Tropical Leaf Trinket Dishes
- DIY Ombré Glassware | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens
- You can make a DIY jewelry organizer from an old picture frame. Easily organize your jewelry and make an extra one for a gift.
- Need a convenient and pretty place to store your jewelry? Build a sweet looking stand with this easy DIY Jewelry Holder Tree.
- DIY Jewelry Stand at artsyfartsymama.com
- DIY jewelry tray