Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I used these DIY Glitter outlet covers in my daughters Little Mermaid Bedroom makeover. You can make these to use in any room in the house. Want to add a little sparkle? You can never have too much glitter!
- Scrapbook paper outlet covers and light switch plates.
- GIANT DIY table placemat. An easy and elegant table covering idea!
- DIY Project Parade and DIY No Sew Script Drop Cloth Curtain Tutorial
- DIY pom pom drop cloth throw blanket tutorial on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- DIY speckled clay keychains via Sugar and Cloth
- Covering Rugs in Shower Curtains
- Make Drop Cloth Curtains for Outdoor Spaces and Porches. Rather than cutting excess and hemming that side, this crafter folded the excess over as a valance. kh
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery. via @ReinventedKB
- (My Aunt Macy and Aunt Bonnie) When I visit some of my friends houses, I love to see a quilt that has been handed down through generations. This small, hand-sewn cloth takes me to my childhood. Handmade quilts have always been a part of my family. My Aunt Macy was a shining example of quilted love. She made each …
- Antique Vintage French fabric… tea cloth, apron, or table linens.
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery.